At Denizen, we handle a wide range of projects that vary greatly in scope and budget. We’ve developed distinct systems and processes to meet the challenges of each project, creating a consistency to our approach and your experience working with our team. While every project remains unique, we’ve found these overall pathways to be a helpful framework for clients to begin to imagine how we will work together. Explore the descriptions below and let us know what sounds like the best fit for you!
Or, if you're not sure, but would like to discuss a new project with us, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org
PROJECT PATHWAY #1
Drawing upon our decades of experience, we proudly present the best pre-engineered electronics solutions on the market. We have carefully crafted these systems to meet the demands of our discerning clientele in the most desired categories of home technology. These systems perform beyond their price-tag, are aesthetically pleasing and built for reliability. All things considered, Carbon Systems represent unprecedented value.
• Choose from our most popular engineered solutions
• Move quickly from design to contract
• Standard engineering documents available quickly
• 1 -year parts and labor warranty
• Eligible for our Level 1 and Level 2 Client Care plans
PROJECT PATHWAY #2
We thrive in a world of customization, working with architects, designers and builders to craft unique solutions that are perfectly tailored to you and your environment. The process starts with us discovering what’s important to you, showing you what’s possible, and then providing a range of options that will best suit your goals. We work closely with you to create the best systems given your overall design and cost parameters. This is the heart of what we do. This is Onyx.
• Custom designed solutions within budgetary goals
• More in-depth design process
• Custom engineering documents with some elevations
• 1-year parts and labor warranty
• Level 1 Client Care plan included
• Eligible for Level 2 Client Care plan
YOU DO YOU
If you're not certain that any of these "project pathways" is right for you, that's okay! Just drop a line to our team and we'll help guide your journey.